Friday, July 29, 2011

Daily Photo Inspiration....



This is a photo of my best friend in Spain, I speak with her nearly everyday if it is possible and she has taught me so much over the past year. We met whilst I was on holiday in Tenerife, she kindly took us under her wing and guided us around the bars in Santa Cruz. She is such an inspiration to me and it is because of her that I truly feel motivated to keep on learning Spanish. How amazing are her trousers too?!!


Esta es una foto de mi mejor amigo en España, hablo con ella casi todos los días si es posible y me ha enseñado mucho en el último añoNos conocimosmientras yo estaba de vacaciones en Tenerifeque amablemente nos tomó bajo su protección y nos guió por los bares de Santa Cruz. Ella es una inspiración para mí y es por ella que realmente se sienten motivados a seguir aprendiendo español. ¡Qué sorprendente son sus pantalones tambien?!

No comments:

Post a Comment