Sunday, July 24, 2011

Vive La France....Wildfox Marie Antoinette Inspired Collection.

I know this collection has been around for a long time now and I have admired it for ages, drooling over the amazing, fun, flirty clothes that just emanate the excitement of being alive. Whilst I was babysitting last night, I watched my most favourite film in the world...Marie Antoinette and fell in love all over again with the sheer decadence of it. The beautiful dresses, the colours, the food, the cute dogs and the amazing party scenes. I was just browsing the internet for some Marie Antoinette themed photo shoots and found this collection which I discovered ages ago. It is so beautiful and girly and also really fits in with everyday life. 


Here is a sneak peak of the collection.....

















Also....check out more Marie Antoinette style photos....God I could go on for ever about this...I love it!!!






































Need I say more??

No comments:

Post a Comment